What is it?
- Protects your valuables against moisture
- Ready to use refill bag
- Uses no energy
- Refreshes the air
- Works clean
- Works silently
What does it do?
Lowers high levels of relative humidity in closed spaces with little or no ventilation. Suitable for caravan, boat, barn, meter cupboard, attic, pantry, basement, crawl space, guest room, wardrobe, gazebo, kitchen, safe and laundry room.
Directions for use
- Cut the outer packaging carefully open and remove the white refill bag from the packaging.
- Remove the white cap from the Moisture Absorber® and place the refill bag in the container. Note: make sure that the refill bag does not extend outside the container!
- Place the white cap back and the Moisture Absorber® is ready for use.
- When the refill has dissolved completely, the Moisture Absorber® can easily be emptied in the toilet or sink. The empty refill bag can be thrown into the waste container.
- Always place the Moisutre Absorber® device on a flat stable surface, preferably in a washtub.
- Always place the Air Max® device on a flat stable surface, preferably in a washtub.
Points of attention
At lower temperatures the Air Max® works more slowly and clumping can occur. Increasing the temperature will speed up the working again.
Spilt fluid can cause surface marks. These spots continue to attract moisture. Remove stains with an abundance of water. Remove stains in textiles (floor coverings, lining) with sodium sulphate. Make a 5% solution with water (50 g/l) and spread it over the stain. Approx. for approx. 30 minutes. Then dry it off using a hairdryer or electric heater. Remove the remaining powder with a vacuum cleaner. Repeat the process if necessary. Rinse wash basin or sink well with water. Avoid contact with leather and metal. These materials may be adversely affected.
Store in well-sealed packaging in a cool, dry and frost free place.