What is it?
- Immediately destroys mould, algae and moss
- Active foam formula
- Unique combination of spray (large surfaces) and foam (persistant stains)
- Effect in 10 minutes
- For internal & external use
What does it do?
Walls, floors and sealing joints in, among others bathrooms, kitchens, basements and garages.
Do not use when temperature is below +5°C.
Do not use on acid-sensitive materials such as marble and stone.
Preliminary surface treatment
Do not remove mould and algae prior to treatment.
Handling of packaging
Prepare trigger by turning nozzle. Avoid splashes: first prepare nozzle for use and only then spray.
Directions for use
- Do not remove mould and algae prior to treatment. Scrape off moss layers. Prepare trigger by turning nozzle. Avoid splashes: first prepare nozzle for use and only then spray.
- Put the nozzle at the desired position by opening or closing the cover. Use the spray (cover open) for large surfaces and use foam (cover closed) for persistent stains and hard to reach places. Spray the surface from 3-5 cm and leave for 10 minutes. In bad cases repeat treatment after 10 minutes. Clean the treated surface thoroughly with sponge and water. In case of elastic joints (e.g. silicone sealants) repeat the entire treatment (spraying and cleaning). After use close trigger by turning nozzle.
Points of attention
Avoid splashes on clothes, plants, metal, gloss paint and blinds.In the event of contact immediately rinse with water.Light-coloured elastic joints and delicate tiles may discolour. Ensure proper ventilation during use. Before use, test on an inconspicuous place. Can soak off loose layers of wall/ceiling finish.
Bleach stains are non-removable.
Preserve closed bottle upright in a stable, dark, dry and frost-free place.