What is it?
- Extra fast and strong
- 3 x originally sealed tubes
- Ideal quality for each application
- Reaches the smallest corners and joints
What does it do?
Bonds various materials, such as many synthetics, metal, rubber, porcelain, wood and cork.
Not to be applied at temperatures below +10°C.
Cyanoacrylate adhesives harden extremely quickly in the presence of moisture (such as air humidity, moisture in the skin, perspiration, skin sebum, tears). Care must therefore be taken during use, particularly as regards children and contact with the skin and eyes. But even without treatment, cyanoacrylate adhesives dissolve naturally with time.
The materials to be bonded must be clean, dry, free of dust and grease, and well-fitting.
Preliminary surface treatment
- Any dust, oil, grease, wax or separating agent should therefore be thoroughly removed from the surfaces to be stuck together. The best way to achieve this is to rub the parts a number of times with appropriate solvents, such as acetone (if this is suitable for the material – check first!).
- For metals and metal alloys it is usually sufficient to roughen the surface using emery paper or by grinding or brushing.
Store in a dry, cool, frost-free place. Storage below +5°C (in refrigerator) ensures maximum shelf life.