What is it?
• Extremely powerful and easily removes burnt-on fat
What does it do?
Suitable for cleaning (gas) barbecues, ovens and grills.
Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
- Do not use on surfaces that are hotter than ± 30°C.
- Do not use on worktops or untreated aluminium, plastic or wooden surfaces. It these items are affected, rinse immediately with copious amounts of water.
Directions for use
- 1. Wear protective gloves and observe all the other safety measures.
- 2. Release the childproof cap on the spray head by pressing it down while rotating a quarter turn to ON.
- 3. Spray undiluted onto the surface to be cleaned and allow it to work in for a few minutes.
- 4. Using an abrasive sponge, steel wool or brush, remove the encrusted remains and burnt fat.
- 5. Rinse with hot water.
- 6. Remove using a damp (dish)cloth or sponge.
- 7. Repeat this process if necessary.
- 8. Rotate the spray head to OFF after use.
- N.B.: when cleaning separate components, place them on top of a protective material to prevent the powerful formula affecting the (porous) ground.
Points of attention
Before starting it is recommended to test the product on a small, unseen area.
Keep in a dark, cool place, in an upright position, during storage or transportation