What is it?
- • Extremely powerful, easily removes stubborn limescale
- • Leaves a dazzling shine
- • Long term protection: contains metal protector
- • Fresh smell
What does it do?
- Suitable for in the bathroom, including shower cabinets, tiles, taps, basins and shower heads.
- Descaling the toilet bowl and other sanitary equipment.
Do not use on natural stone such as marble, granite and travertine, or household equipment such as electric kettles, or metals such as gold, silver, aluminium or on copper, enamelled or painted surfaces, and surfaces sensitive to acids.
Directions for use
- 1. Rotate the spray head a quarter turn to ON.
- 2. Spray undiluted onto the surface to be cleaned and allow it to work in for a few seconds. In the case of stubborn limescale, give it a few minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- 3. Rinse or remove it with a damp cloth or dishcloth.
- 4. Repeat this process if necessary.
- 5. Rotate the spray head to OFF after use.
Points of attention
Before starting it is recommended to test the product on a small, unseen area.
Keep in a dark, cool place, in an upright position, during storage or transportation.