What is it?
- High initial tack (600KG/M² in 10 seconds)
- High final strength (35KG/CM² in 6 hours)
- For all materials
- Suitable for all surfaces
- For interior & exterior use
- Easy to apply
- Permanently elastic
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature resistant
- Non-shrinking; 100% adhesive
Bison Grizzly Montage - scary strong & fast mounting adhesive
What does it do?
- All kinds of materials: e.g. wood, Trespa®, iron, aluminum, zinc, (stainless) steel, and other metals, (natural) stone, ceramic, concrete, brick, plaster, glass, PVC, ABS, PC, PMMA and other synthetic materials (test in advance), cork and polystyrene foam on all kind of surfaces (smooth, porous, non-porous and slightly moist).
- All kinds of objects: e.g. skirting boards, laths, window sills, tear plates, thresholds, fascia boards, plate material, insulation material, stair steps, sheeting material, floorboards, plasterboard, ceramic tiles, mirrors and polystyrene ornaments and borders.
The ambient temperature, the adhesive and the materials to be bonded should be no less than +5°C.
Both parts must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease.
Preliminary surface treatment
Surfaces must be clean, dust- and grease-free. Surface must be solid. The surface may be slightly moist. Use of primer not required.
Cartridge gun and Bison Multi Tool.
Preparation of product
Before using open cartridge at the top by cutting off the plastic nipple above the thread with a Bison Multi Tool. Fix the nozzle onto the cartridge and cut at an angle to the desired diameter.
Handling of packaging
Only apply with special nozzle supplied.
Directions for use
Cut the thread and assemble the nozzle. Depending on the weight of the material, apply the adhesive evenly in vertical strips or dots at intervals of between 10 and 40 cm. Always apply adhesive to the corners and along the edges. Mutual moving of materials (facade panels) can be accommodated through an adhesive thickness of 3 mm (use spacer blocks, or tape). Assemble materials with a pushing movement and press or knock firmly together. Correction is still possible. Close the cartridge properly immediately after use.
- We recommend Bison Grizzly Montage Power for interior use.
- We recommend Bison Grizzly Montage Extreme for interior & exterior use.
Points of attention
The following drying times are based on bonding at least one porous material and an adhesive layer of approx. 1 mm thickness. If two non-porous materials are being bonded and/or the layer of adhesive is thicker, the drying times may be substantially longer.
Remove adhesive residues immediately with ammonia. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Store dry in sealed packaging between +5°C and +25°C.