What is it?
- Very high final bond strength
- Easy to apply
- Particularly for interiors
- Permanently elastic
- Universally applicable
- Suitable for uneven surfaces
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature resistant
What does it do?
- Suitable for assembling all kinds of (building) materials such as wood, stone, concrete, metal, many synthetics and polystyrene foam porous onto (porous) surfaces of stone, concrete, wood, plaster, drywall, etc. Also very suitable for surface bonding, it improves the initial bond strength.
- Very suitable for mounting timber framework, skirting boards, doorsteps, laths (wood / plastic), panelling, window sills, ceramic tiles, construction boards, drywalls, wood strips, wall covering sheets, panels, insulation, soft and hardboard, panels, sills, nameplates , house numbers, suspension hooks, ducts, electrical outlets and electrical boxes.
- Also suitable for decoration materials, such as ornaments and mouldings in plaster, polyurethane and polystyrene foam.
Only apply at temperatures between +5°C and +40°C.
Both parts must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease. One of the two parts must be porous (absorbent).
Apply cartridge contents using a sealant gun (a Bison Power Pistol, for example). If necessary, use a rubber mallet to tap lightly. For surface bonding use a glue spreader (2 mm).
Preparation of product
Before using open cartridge at the top by cutting off the plastic nipple above the thread with a sharp knife. Fix the nozzle onto the cartridge and cut at an angle to the desired diameter.
Directions for use
Depending on the weight of the material, apply the adhesive evenly in strips or dots at intervals of between 20 and 30 cm. Always apply adhesive to the corners and along the edges. For surface bonding apply adhesive thinly and evenly on one side using a glue spreader. Assemble materials with a pushing movement and press or knock firmly together. Correction is still possible. For heavy materials fasten or support where necessary.
- We recommend Bison Montagekit® Super Strength for fastening materials under strain.
- We recommend the Bison Poly Max® for fastening a non-porous material on a non-porous substrate.
- We recommend Bison Poly Max® for fastening materials in areas with permanent high humidity and/or prolonged contact with water.
- For fastening natural stone, we recommend Bison Poly Max®.
Use water for cleaning tools and removing wet adhesive residue. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Close container properly and store in a dry, cool and frost-freeplace.