What is it?
- Easy removal of surface dirt and fingermarks from all stainless steel surfaces
- Provides a protective layer giving a long-term, sparkling shine
- Easy: rinsing is not necessary
What does it do?
Suitable for stainless steel surfaces such as splash plates, hot plates and worktops. Kitchen equipment including microwaves, ovens, fridges and extractor hoods.
Do not use on surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
Directions for use
Degrease (if necessary) the surfaces to be cleaned with Degreaser (Kitchen variant). Rotate the spray head a quarter turn to ON. Spray undiluted onto the surface to be cleaned. Spread it over the surface with a (lint-free) cloth or kitchen paper. Dry the surface off with a (lint-free) cloth or kitchen paper. Repeat this process if necessary. Rotate the spray head to OFF after use. Cleaning kitchen equipment: spray onto a damp (lint-free) cloth, rub it over the surfaces to be cleaned (remember to remove the plug from the electricity socket) and then dry it off.
Points of attention
Before starting it is recommended to test the product on a small, unseen area.
Keep in a dark, cool place, in an upright position, during storage or transportation.
Mildew Remover Chlorine Free
Mildew Remover Chlorine Free effectively combats mould growth anywhere in home