For Bolton Adhesives, sustainability means acting responsibly towards the environment, people and the community.
We Care is the sustainability program of Bolton Group which we have adopted as Bolton Adhesives. It will guide us in operating with respect for the planet’s resources, in contributing to a more sustainable future and in safeguarding the needs of future generations.
Our commitment begins with the supply of raw materials and moves along the supply chain to guarantee a sustainable use of natural resources and raw materials and the traceability of our products.
In this area Bolton Group's activities are aimed at:
- Respecting the environment through an efficient and responsible use of natural resources.
- Favouring the use of renewable or recycled materials in our products and packaging.
- Preferring to work with suppliers that operate according to a sustainable business model.
- Safeguarding human rights along the supply chain and guaranteeing compliance with Bolton Group's Policy on Human Rights.
Bolton Group's commitment is expressed in every phase of the production and distribution of our products, and has the following objectives:
- To reduce the environmental impact of our factories' production processes thanks to certified quality, health, safety and energy management models.
- To limit emissions and consumption and to reduce scrap and waste material.
- To constantly improve the quality of our products in order to meet the needs of our consumers and customers.
- To guarentee health and safety in workplaces with healthy work environments and specific training programs.
People are a driver for Bolton Group's growth and success. We develop initiatives for our workers and communities with the aim of:
- Fostering the wellbeing of our staff by providing a healthy and stimulating working environment.
- Develop our people's talent with the professional growth programs.
- Taking action in favour of communities with projects supporting scientific research, culture and emergency situations.
- Promoting school education with our We Care for Child Education program to ensure a better future for the next generation.
We care from day to day at Bolton Adhesives
We develop high-quality products for different target groups. From the youngest pupils at school to professionals in the field, we offer suitable adhesive solutions.
We continuously aim to improve our products and offer innovative solutions in order to meet the needs of our customers and end-users as well as of future generations.
By carefully selecting packaging materials, we improve the product lifecycle – starting from production, to their safe use and storage, right up to disposal:
We strive to use recycled as well as recyclable packaging for the products whenever possible.
We use thin-wall cartridges for our water- and polymer-based mounting adhesives, which leads to an approximately 15% reduction of plastics use in comparison to market standards.
A large part of our products is manufactured at our own factories in Germany and the Netherlands. Our ISO certified Quality and Environmental Management System is the frame for continuous development, with a special focus on efficient processes.
Our employees are the key to the sustainable growth of Bolton Adhesives. Therefore, we provide a safe and healthy working environment with opportunities for growth and development.
We wish to engage in open dialogue with all stakeholders. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Adriaan Volker Huis
3063 AN Rotterdam
Phone: +31 (0)88 3 235 700
Fax: +31 (0)88 3 235 800