What is it?
- No clumping
- Apply directly onto the wall
- Easy to apply
- Easily correctable
- Ready for use within 10 minutes
- Airtight packaging
- Permanently fresh paste
- Moisture resistant
What does it do?
Suitable for applying all kinds of heavy, extra heavy and special wallpapers, such as woodchip, (heavy) duplex, smooth vinyl, structured vinyl, acrylic, strippable, washable, jute fabric, foamed, embossed, textile and photo wallpapers.
Do not apply at temperatures below +10 °C and/or relative humidity higher than 70 %.
For an optimal result the surface must be porous, solid, clean, permanently dry, smooth, dust- and grease-free.
Preliminary surface treatment
Remove the old wallpaper using a wallpaper removal agent, then clean the surfaces in order to remove any remaining paste, grease or dust. Fill holes and cracks with wall filler to make the surface even and then coat any stains so that they do not show on the surface of the wallpaper. Prime highly absorbent surfaces first with diluted wallpapering paste (20 % water). Allow this primer layer to dry for at least 2 hours. Sand non-absorbent surfaces (e.g. latex layer) by initially opening up and then making the surface dust-free.
Pasting brush, bucket, stirring stick, wallpaper table. Clean tools immediately after use with water.
Preparation of product
Add the powder in small quantities to cold water while vigorously stirring until a lump-free paste is obtained. Let the paste rest and stir up vigorously again after 10 minutes. The paste is now ready to use.
Prepare or mix with water.
Directions for use
- Coat the wallpaper strips thoroughly and evenly with a fur roller or brush, making sure the edges are properly covered. Fold the strips double and allow the paste to soak in following the instructions of the wallpaper manufacturer. Roll vinyl wallpaper after folding to prevent the edges from drying out. Apply a strip of paper to the wall and brush it smooth using a plastic spatula or brush. Always smooth the wallpaper from the centre to the edges, and from top to bottom. Make sure that the seams are properly pressed against each other.
- Mixing ratio:
- • Pre-gluing: 8 liters of water / 70m2
- • Heavy, special, dry strippable, washable and raw material wallpaper: 4 liters of water / 4-5 rolls / 20-25m2
- • Extra heavy, vinyl and jute fabric wallpaper: 3 liters of water / 3 rolls / 15m2
- Water temperature 5 - 10°C
Ready-made paste remains workable for several days when stored tightly sealed.
Points of attention
Always hang wallpaper in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Remove traces of paste immediately by dabbing with a clean, dry cloth. Dried paste on the surface of the wallpaper can be removed by dabbing with a clean, damp cloth.
Close container properly and store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.