What is it?
- Effectively combats excessively high (relative) air humidity
- Very fast action thanks to unique air circulation system
- Clean, easy and safe to use
- Includes 1 powerful Moisture Magnet tab
- Refillable in neutral or with a subtle fragrance
What does it do?
Combats condensation, damp and stale smells. Moisture Absorber is odorless, soundless, doesn’t use energy and is easy to refill. The moisture absorber reduces a too high relative humidity level in all closed spaces with little or no ventilation. Thanks to its stylish design, the Moisture Absorber Ambiance is extremely suitable for use in living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, etc.
Wear protective gloves.
450g works for approximately 3 months in a room up to approximately 45 m³ and absorbs approximately 0,5 litres of water, depending on the temperature, humidity and size of room.
Directions for use
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE – REPLENISHING WITH REFILL BAG OR MOISTURE MAGNET: Cut the packaging open carefully and take out the refill Bag or Moisture Magnet. Remove the lid from the device and place the refill Bag or Tab in the container. Attention: make sure the bag does not stick outside the device. Replace the lid and Moisture Absorber is ready for use. Place the device on a solid and stable surface. Moisture Absorber is easy to empty once the salt has completely dissolved (dispose the empty refill bag). See separate instructions for emptying the device. Replenish with a new refill.
- EMPTYING THE DEVICE Open the device indoors over the toilet and empty the reservoir. Rinse the toilet well with water. Important: Spilled liquid can cause staining. In case of stains wash immediately with plenty of water and dab thoroughly dry. Repeat if necessary. Avoid contact with leather and metal: these materials are at risk of damage.
Always position the Moisture Absorber Ambiance on a flat and stable surface.
Points of attention
When refilling, use only the 450g Moisture Magnet tabs or the Vochtvreter 450g refill bag. Do not refill using loose crystals. Avoid contact with leather, wood, stone and metal, as these materials can be affected negatively.
Spilt fluid can cause surface marks. If fluid is spilt, it should be cleaned immediately using large volumes of water and dabbed repeatedly until dry. Avoid contact with leather, wood, stone and metal, as these materials can be affected negatively.
Store in well-sealed packaging in a cool, dry and frost free place.