- You can perhaps use it to line your cupboard drawers or rear panels? It’s not only nice to look at, but it’s also easy to maintain.
- If you enjoy pottering about you can give your storage boxes a decorative finish with pieces of wallpaper. Painting the edges with clear varnish also gives extra protection.
- Covering storage bins and magazine racks with leftover pieces of wallpaper (don’t have to be the same) makes them stylish and provides a striking, or even a discreet effect.
- Feeling creative? Wallpaper an MDF panel with a really eye-catching paper. You can then place wherever you want in a room, thereby creating a unique, interior atmosphere.
- What about a nice frame around a sheet of leftover wallpaper? This way you can make an original work of art.
- Boring coffee table? Give it the wallpaper treatment for that trendy look.
- Combine classical and modern designs for an exciting, contemporary effect.