What is it?
- Very high final bond strength
- Can be used internally and externally
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for materials under stress
- Suitable for joining non-porous materials together
- Permanently elastic
- Universally applicable
- Suitable for uneven surfaces
- Shortly correctable
- Water resistant
- Temperature resistant
- With closable spout
What does it do?
- Ideal for assembling all kinds of (building) materials, such as wood, stone, concrete, metal and many synthetics on all types of surfaces such as concrete, stone, plasterwork, wood, chipboard, metal and synthetics.
- Very suitable for attaching, e.g., timber framework, skirting boards, doorsteps, window sills, construction boards, paneling, laths, wood strips, ducts, name plates, house numbers, wall covering sheets, panels, thresholds, ceramic tiles, suspension hooks, sockets, electrical boxes.
- Applicable both internally and externally. Also suitable for the bonding of two non-porous materials and the bonding of materials under strain.
Use only at temperatures above +5°C.
Both parts must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease.
Apply cartridge contents using a sealant gun (a Bison Power Pistol, for example). If necessary, use a rubber mallet to tap lightly.
Preparation of product
Before using open cartridge at the top by cutting off the plastic nipple above the thread with a sharp knife. Fix the nozzle onto the cartridge and cut at an angle to the desired diameter.
Directions for use
- Depending on the weight of the material, apply the adhesive evenly in vertical strips or dots at intervals of between 20 and 40 cm. Always apply adhesive to the corners and along the edges. Assemble materials with a pushing movement and press or knock firmly together. Correction is still possible.
- With heavy materials, materials under stress, or two non-porous materials, apply the power bonding method. Mount material, press and immediately loosen. Let dry for 5 minutes, assemble in the same place and press firmly or hammer. Adjustment is not possible. For heavy materials, fastenings or supports may be required.
- We recommend Bison Montagekit® Polystyrene for fixing polystyrene foam (tempex).
- We recommend the Bison Poly Max® for fastening a non-porous material on a non-porous substrate.
- We recommend Bison Poly Max® for fastening materials in areas with permanent high humidity and/or prolonged contact with water.
Use white spirit for cleaning tools and removing wet adhesive residue. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Close container properly and store in a dry, cool and frost-freeplace.