What is it?
- Extremely high initial bond strength: 120 kg/m²
- Very high final bond strength
- Easy to apply
- Particularly for interiors
- Permanently elastic
- Universally applicable
- Suitable for uneven surfaces
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature resistant
- With closable spout
What does it do?
- Ideal for assembling all kinds of (building) materials, such as wood, stone, concrete, metal, many synthetics, gypsum and polystyrene foam onto (porous) surfaces.
- Very suitable for attaching, e.g., timber framework, skirting boards, doorsteps, window sills, construction boards, paneling, laths, wood strips, ducts, name plates, house numbers, wall covering sheets, panels, thresholds, ceramic tiles, sockets and electrical boxes.
- Also very suitable for decoration materials, such as ornaments and decorative edgings in plaster/polystyrene/polyurethane, name plates, suspension hooks. Also extremely suitable for surface bonding.
Use only at temperatures above +5°C.
Both parts must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease. One of the two parts must be porous (absorbent).
Apply cartridge contents using a sealant gun (a Bison Power Pistol, for example). If necessary, use a rubber mallet to tap lightly. For surface bonding use a glue spreader (2 mm).
Preparation of product
Before using open cartridge at the top by cutting off the plastic nipple above the thread with a sharp knife. Fix the nozzle onto the cartridge and cut at an angle to the desired diameter.
Directions for use
Depending on the weight of the material, apply the adhesive evenly in strips or dots at intervals of between 20 and 30 cm. Always apply adhesive to the corners and along the edges. For surface bonding apply adhesive thinly and evenly on one side using a glue spreader. Assemble materials with a pushing movement and press or knock firmly together. Correction is still possible. For heavy materials fasten or support where necessary.
- We recommend Bison Montagekit® Super Strength for fastening materials under strain.
- We recommend the Bison Poly Max® for fastening a non-porous material on a non-porous substrate.
- We recommend Bison Poly Max® for fastening materials in areas with permanent high humidity and/or prolonged contact with water.
- For fastening natural stone, we recommend Bison Poly Max®.
Use water for cleaning tools and removing wet adhesive residue. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Close container properly and store in a dry, cool and frost-freeplace.