What is it?
- Effectively combats excessively high (relative) humidity
- Very fast action thanks to unique air circulation system
- Clean, easy and safe to use
- Includes 1 powerful TAB+
- Refillable in neutral or with a subtle fragrance.
What does it do?
Thanks to its stylish design, the Air Max® Moisture Absorber Ambiance is extremely suitable for use in living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, etc.
Directions for use
- Initial use and refilling
- 1. Lift the cap on the device.
- 2. Carefully cut open the package containing the tab.
- 3. Insert the tab without the packaging into the special holder of the device.
- 4. Replace the cap on the device.
- 5. When the tab has dissolved completely, the device can easily be emptied.
- 1. Rotate the cap on the device (anticlockwise) and lift it away from the reservoir.
- 2. Place the cap on a surface that may become moist (e.g. newspaper/sink).
- 3. Empty the reservoir into a sink or toilet using the spout, then rinse thoroughly with water.
- 4. Screw the cap back on the reservoir until it 'clicks' and insert a new tab.
Always position the Air Max® Moisture Absorber Ambiance on a flat and stable surface.
Points of attention
When refilling, use only the Vochtvreter 500 g tabs or the Vochtvreter 450 g/500 g refill bag. Do not refill using loose crystals. Avoid contact with leather, wood, stone and metal, as these materials can be affected negatively.
- Spilled fluid can cause surface marks. These spots continue to attract moisture. Remove stains with an abundance of water. Stains in textiles (floor coverings, lining) can be removed with sodium sulphate. Make a 5% solution with water (50 g/l) and spread it on the stain. Let it soak for approx. 30 minutes. Next, dry the stain by using a hairdryer or electric heater. Remove the remaining powder with a vacuum cleaner. Repeat the process if necessary. Rinse wash basin or sink with an abundance amount of water.