What is it?
- Super-fast; 5 minutes
- Thixotropic; Ideal for vertical applications
- (Sea)waterproof (EN 204 D4)
- Limited filling; slightly effervescing
- Temperature and all-weather resistant
- Can be used internally and externally
What does it do?
- For very quick and water-resistant (EN 204 D4) mutual (surface) joining of practically all types of wood as well as joing practically all types of wood to many building materials, such as gypsum, (natural) stone, (cellular) concrete, metal, hard foam and various synthetics. Especially for bonding and repairing wood constructions and wood connections that have to meet stringent requirements. Suitable for finger joints, dovetail joints, mortise and tenon joints, dowels, springs, and more. Ideal for vertical connections.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications, such as façade carpentry and sandwich panels. Also for less-fitting joints (for example, unplaned wood). D4: Interiors where flowing water or condensation are present over long periods on a regular basis. Exteriors exposed to the influences of the weather, providing effective protection for bonded wood.
The ambient temperature, the adhesive and the materials to be bonded should be no less than +5°C. Relative humidity of up to 65%. Level of wood humidity between 10% and 18% (max. 25%.
It is recommended that rubber or plastic gloves are worn.
The surfaces to be bonded need to be clean, dry and free of dust. Moisten the side to which no adhesive has been applied with a damp cloth.
Preliminary surface treatment
Degrease oily types of wood with thinner. Roughen non-porous materials.
Sealant gun, fine-toothed glue spreader (1 mm), brush, roller, clamp or press.
Directions for use
Apply adhesive thinly and evenly to one side using a fine-toothed glue spreader (1 mm), brush or roller. Assemble joint within 2 minutes and clamp or press for at least 15 minutes. The desired pressure is 2-5 kg/cm².
Remove adhesive residue immediately with acetone. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Store in properly sealed packaging in a dry place at between +10°C and +20°C.