Mildew Remover Chlorine-Free

Mildew Remover Chlorine-Free effectively combats mould growth anywhere in your home. Effect in 15 minutes

Mildew Remover Chlorine-Free

What is it?

Back to top

What does it do?

Suitable for:

  • Due to the chlorine-free formula, extremely suitable for use in the living room and bedroom.
  • Also suitable for use on fabric and wallpaper.
Back to top

Getting started

Before use:

Surface requirements

Do not use on acid-sensitive materials such as marble and stone.

Preliminary surface treatment

Do not pre-treat surfaces to be treated in order to prevent the spread of mould into the air.

During use:

Handling of packaging

Prepare trigger by turning nozzle. Avoid splashes: first prepare nozzle for use and only then spray.

Directions for use

  • Do not remove mould and algae prior to treatment. Prepare the spray cap by rotating the nozzle a quarter turn. Prevent spattering: always prepare first and only then spray.
  • Spray the surface evenly from a distance of 3-5 cm, creating a film. Allow to absorb for 15 minutes. In case of heavy soiling, let soak for an extended time, preferably several hours. Then remove residues using a soft brush or sponge. Thoroughly clean the surface to be treated using a damp cloth or sponge. After use, close the spray cap by rotating the spray nozzle a quarter turn downward.
  • Shelf life 24 months if stored upright in the dark at 20°C.

Points of attention

Avoid splashes on clothes, plants, metal, gloss paint and blinds.In the event of contact immediately rinse with water.Light-coloured elastic joints and delicate tiles may discolour. Ensure proper ventilation during use. Before use, test on an inconspicuous place. Can soak off loose layers of wall/ceiling finish.

After use:

Storage conditions

Preserve closed bottle upright in a stable, dry and frost-free place.

Back to top

Cookies

This site uses cookies to improve your online experience. If you want to learn more or opt out of all or some cookies, click here.