What is it?
- Active formula effectively combats mould and bacteria
- Chlorine-Free – Odourless
- Ideal for living room & bedroom
- Also suitable for use on fabric and wallpaper
- Effective in 15 minutes
What does it do?
- Due to the chlorine-free formula, extremely suitable for use in the living room and bedroom.
- Also suitable for use on fabric and wallpaper.
Do not use on acid-sensitive materials such as marble and stone.
Preliminary surface treatment
Do not pre-treat surfaces to be treated in order to prevent the spread of mould into the air.
Handling of packaging
Prepare trigger by turning nozzle. Avoid splashes: first prepare nozzle for use and only then spray.
Directions for use
- Do not remove mould and algae prior to treatment. Prepare the spray cap by rotating the nozzle a quarter turn. Prevent spattering: always prepare first and only then spray.
- Spray the surface evenly from a distance of 3-5 cm, creating a film. Allow to absorb for 15 minutes. In case of heavy soiling, let soak for an extended time, preferably several hours. Then remove residues using a soft brush or sponge. Thoroughly clean the surface to be treated using a damp cloth or sponge. After use, close the spray cap by rotating the spray nozzle a quarter turn downward.
- Shelf life 24 months if stored upright in the dark at 20°C.
Points of attention
Avoid splashes on clothes, plants, metal, gloss paint and blinds.In the event of contact immediately rinse with water.Light-coloured elastic joints and delicate tiles may discolour. Ensure proper ventilation during use. Before use, test on an inconspicuous place. Can soak off loose layers of wall/ceiling finish.
Preserve closed bottle upright in a stable, dry and frost-free place.