What is it?
- Effectively combats mould and bacteria
- Chlorine-free formula – no unpleasant odour
- Ideal for living rooms and bedrooms
- Also suitable for fabrics and wallpapers
- Effective in 15 minutes
- Requires after-treatment with a sponge or damp cloth.
What does it do?
Due to the chlorine-free formula, extremely suitable for treating walls, floors and furniture in areas such as the living room and the bedroom. Usable on wallpaper, wood, masonry, stucco, stone, ceramics, textiles and leather.
Do not use on acid-sensitive materials, such as marble and stone.
Preliminary surface treatment
Do not pre-treat surfaces to be treated in order to prevent the spread of mould in the air. Cover plants and metal.
Handling of packaging
Prepare trigger by turning nozzle. Avoid splashes: first prepare nozzle for use and only then spray.
Directions for use
- Do not remove mould and algae prior to treatment. Prepare the spray cap by rotating the nozzle a quarter turn. Prevent spattering: always prepare first and only then spray.
- Spray the surface evenly from a distance of 3-5 cm, creating a film. Allow to absorb for 15 minutes. In case of heavy soiling, let soak for an extended time, preferably several hours. Then remove residues using a soft brush or sponge. Thoroughly clean the surface to be treated using a damp cloth or sponge. After use, close the spray cap by rotating the spray nozzle a quarter turn downward.
- Shelf life 24 months if stored upright in the dark at 20°C.
Points of attention
Avoid splashes on clothes, plants, metal, gloss paint and blinds.In the event of contact immediately rinse with water.Light-coloured elastic joints and delicate tiles may discolour. Ensure proper ventilation during use. Before use, test on an inconspicuous place. Can soak off loose layers of wall/ceiling finish.
Store the bottle tightly closed and upright in a stable, dry, cool and frost-free place.