What is it?
- High initial bond strength
- Super-fast build-up of final bonding strength
- Crystal clear
- Very high final bond strength
- Permanently elastic
- Can be used internally and externally
- Paintable (test first)
- Good filling capacity
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°C
- Water and all-weatherproof
- 100% adhesive (non-shrinking)
- Also bonds to slightly damp surfaces
- Excellent bonding without primer
- Acid-free, odourless
What does it do?
- Bonding: e.g. glass, stone, natural stone, concrete, plasterwork, many synthetic materials, wood, chipboard, Trespa, iron, aluminium, zinc, steel, stainless steel and other metals, ceramic tiles, cork and mirrors.
- Fixing: e.g. skirting boards, lathing, window sills, doorsteps, roof edges, construction boards, insulation materials, gypsum boards, polystyrene ornaments and decorative frames.
- Sealing: e.g. skirting boards (synthetics), window frames, stair steps, window sills, doorsteps and drywalls. Also suitable for sealing cracks in walls and ceilings.
Only apply at temperatures between +5°C and +40°C.
Both parts must be solid, clean, free of dust and grease. Use of primer not required. The surface may be slightly moist.
Apply cartridge contents using a sealant gun (a Bison Power Pistol, for example). If necessary, use a rubber mallet to tap lightly.
Preparation of product
Before using open cartridge at the top by cutting off the plastic nipple above the thread with a sharp knife. Fix the nozzle onto the cartridge and cut at an angle to the desired diameter.
Handling of packaging
Bonding and fixing: Cut the nozzle to a diameter of at least 0.5 cm. Sealing: Cut the nozzle at an angle to the desired joint width.
Directions for use
- Bonding and fixing: Apply in stripes or dots (every 10 - 40 cm). Always apply to the corners and along the edges of construction boards. Correctly position material within 10 minutes and press firmly or lightly tap with a rubber mallet. If necessary, clamp or fixate heavy materials for 4 hours. Can be handled after 2 hours (the connection is now strong enough to withstand transportation or a light load); maximum final strength after approx. 4 hours, depending on the surface and the ambient conditions.
- Sealing: Evenly apply to the bottom of the joint and tool within 10 minutes using a moistened (with soapy water without lemon) putty knife, sealant smoother, or finger. Tool the vertical joints from bottom to top. Fully cured after a few days (depending on the thickness of the layer). When painting over with alkyd paint, the paint may dry more slowly.
Points of attention
The following drying times are based on bonding at least one porous material and an adhesive layer of approx. 1 mm thickness. If two non-porous materials are being bonded and/or the layer of adhesive is thicker, the drying times may be substantially longer. When adhesive is applied underwater, it may turn white. Avoid direct contact with UV radiation (eg. By sealing applications outdoors).
Use white spirit for cleaning tools and removing wet adhesive residue. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Close container properly and store in a dry, cool and frost-freeplace.