What is it?
- High initial tack (500KG/M² in 10 seconds)
- High final strength (60KG/CM² in 24 hours)
- For all materials
- Suitable for porous and uneven surfaces
- For interior use
- Easy to apply
- Permanently elastic
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature resistant
What does it do?
- Suitable for all kinds of materials: e.g. wood, trespa®, iron, aluminum, zinc, (stainless) steel, and other metals, stone, ceramic, concrete, brick, plaster, glass, PVC, ABS, PC, PMMA and other synthetic materials (test in advance), cork and polystyrene foam on porous surfaces like wood, stone, concrete, plaster and chipboard.
- To all kinds of objects: e.g. skirting boards, laths, window sills, tear plates, thresholds, fascia boards, plate material, insulation material, stair steps, sheeting material, floorboards, plasterboard, ceramic tiles and polystyrene ornaments and borders.
Only apply at temperatures between +5°C and +40°C.
Both parts must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease. One of the two parts must be porous (absorbent).
Apply cartridge contents using a sealant gun (a Bison Power Pistol, for example). If necessary, use a rubber mallet to tap lightly. For surface bonding use a glue spreader (2 mm).
Preparation of product
Before using open cartridge at the top by cutting off the plastic nipple above the thread with a Bison multitool. Fix the nozzle onto the cartridge and cut at an angle to the desired diameter.
Directions for use
- Apply one sided on a sturdy, clean and dust- and grease free surface. Apply in dots or stripes (10-40 cm). Firmly press or tap and leave to harden. Support heavy materials for 10 seconds. Remove excess adhesive immediately with ammonia. Final strength after 24 hours depending on surface and conditions.
- We recommend Bison Grizzly Montage Power for interior use.
- We recommend Bison Grizzly Montage Extreme for interior & exterior use.
Use water for cleaning tools and removing wet adhesive residue. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Close container properly and store in a dry, cool and frost-freeplace.