What is it?
- Suitable for all Air Max® refills: Air Max® Refill and Air Max® Turbo Tab
- Protects your valuables against moisture
- Uses no energy
- Refreshes the air
- Works clean
- Works silently
What does it do?
Lowers high levels of relative humidity in closed spaces with little or no ventilation. Suitable for caravan, boat, barn, meter cupboard, attic, pantry, basement, crawl space, guest room, wardrobe, gazebo, kitchen, safe and laundry room.
Directions for use
- User instructions for refilling with Air Max® Refill.
- Remove the white cap from the Air Max device and place the refill bag in the container. Place the white cap back and Air Max® Ultra is ready for use. When the refill has dissolved completely, the Air Max® device can easily be emptied in the toilet or sink. The empty refill bag can be thrown into the waste container.
- User instructions for refilling with Air Max® Turbo Tab 450 g.
- Cut the plastic bag open carefully. Remove the cap from the device and place the Turbo Tab in the container. Use one Turbo Tab for Air Max® 450 g (suitable for spaces up to 30 m³). Put the cap back and Air Max® is ready for use.
- When the Turbo Tab has dissolved completely, the Air Max® device can easily be emptied in the toilet or sink.
- Always place the Air Max® device on a flat stable surface, preferably in a washtub.
Always place the Air Max® Moisture Absorber Original on a flat and stable surface.
Points of attention
At lower temperatures the Moisture Absorber works more slowly and clumping can occur. Increasing the temperature will speed up the working again. Avoid spilling of refill or collected moisture: leather, wood, stone and metal can be affected negatively.
- Spilled fluid can cause surface marks. These spots continue to attract moisture. Remove stains with an abundance of water. Stains in textiles (floor coverings, lining) can be removed with sodium sulphate. Make a 5% solution with water (50 g/l) and spread it on the stain. Let it soak for approx. 30 minutes. Next, dry the stain by using a hairdryer or electric heater. Remove the remaining powder with a vacuum cleaner. Repeat the process if necessary. Rinse wash basin or sink with an abundance amount of water.
Store in well-sealed packaging in a cool, dry and frost free place.