What is it?
- Effectively combats mould and bacteria
- Chlorine-free formula – no unpleasant odour
- Ideal for living rooms and bedrooms
- Also suitable for fabrics and wallpapers
- Effective in 15 minutes
- Requires after-treatment with a sponge or damp cloth
What does it do?
Suitable for on wallpaper, wood, masonry, stucco, stone, ceramics, textiles and leather. Due to the chlorine-free formula, extremely suitable for treating walls, floors and furniture in areas such as the living room and the bedroom.
Not suitable for:
Not suitable for acid-sensitive materials, such as marble and stone.
Do not use on acid-sensitive materials, such as marble and stone.
Preliminary surface treatment
Do not pre-treat surfaces to be treated in order to prevent the spread of mould in the air. Cover plants and metal.
Preparation of product
Prepare the spray cap by rotating the cap a quarter turn. Prevent spattering: always prepare first and only then spray.
For 4-6 m² of walls or 12-16 m of joints.
Handling of packaging
Prepare trigger by turning nozzle. Avoid splashes: first prepare nozzle for use and only then spray.
Directions for use
Do not remove moulds and bacteria beforehand. Prepare the spray cap by rotating the cap a quarter turn. Prevent spattering: Always prepare first and only then spray. Spray the surface evenly from a distance of 3-5 centimetres, creating a film. Leave to act for 15 minutes. In case of heavy soiling, let soak for an extended time, preferably several hours. Then remove residues using a soft brush or sponge. Thoroughly clean the treated surface with a sponge and water. After use, close the spray cap by rotating the spray nozzle a quarter turn downward.
Points of attention
Do not pre-treat surfaces to be treated in order to prevent the spread of moulds in the air. Cover plants and metal. First perform a tolerance test on the material to be treated. Do not use on acid-sensitive materials such as marble and stone. After use, close the nozzle by turning the nozzle a quarter turn downwards. Store in a cool, dry place. The bottle may not be reused.
Store the bottle tightly closed and upright in a stable, dry, cool and frost-free place.
Mildew Remover Chlorine Free
Mildew Remover Chlorine Free effectively combats mould growth anywhere in home