What is it?
- Extremely high initial bond strength: 120 kg/roll
- Very high final bond strength
- Fabric reinforced
- Easy to tear
- On smooth and rough surfaces
- Easy to apply
- Universally applicable
- Resistant to temperatures between -10°C and +75°C
- Moisture resistant
What does it do?
Ideal for fast and easy assembling of, e.g., skirting boards, letter boxes, construction boards, tiles, name plates, house numbers, smoke detectors, suspension hooks, electrical boxes and accessories. Also suitable for decorative ornaments and decorative edging in polyurethane and polystyrene foam on both smooth and rough surfaces.
Apply to a substrate, which has approximately the same temperature as the tape and the surrounding area. For optimum adhesion apply tape at a temperature between +15°C and +35°C. To be processed at a relative humidity of 40-70%.
Both parts must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease.
Directions for use
- 1. Apply sufficient tape on the object (depending on the substrate: 1.3 cm per 1 kg on smooth surface, 2 cm per 250 g on rough surfaces).
- 2. Remove the protective foil. Place the object directly in the right spot and press firmly for at least 10 seconds. The initial bond strength is depending on the substrate and the ambient circumstances.
Remove tape residue with white spirit.