What is it?
- • Sealing, protecting and repairing
- • Immediately 100% watertight
- • 400% permanently elastic
- • Adheres to virtually all materials
- • High adhesive strength
- • Even adheres to damp surfaces
- • Can be used in combination with Bison Rubber Seal®
- • High tear-bridging properties
- • Resistant to temperatures between -25°C and +70°C
What does it do?
Sealing, protecting and repairing virtually all materials, such as wood, concrete, stone, metal, zinc, bitumen, EPDM (pre-test), PVC, etc. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, such as bathrooms, roofs, cellars, walls and gardens. For immediate waterproofing of shower basins, floor seams, gutters, pipe conduits, window frames and skylight joints, ground level items, etc.
Only apply at temperatures above +5°C.
Ensure surfaces are as dry and clean as possible, remove any dust or grease. Because of the versatility of materials and conditions, it is recommended to do an adhesion test in advance.
Preliminary surface treatment
Surfaces must be as dry as possible, clean and free of dust and grease. Because of the versatility of materials and conditions, it is recommended to do an adhesion test in advance.
Directions for use
- Ensure surfaces are as dry and clean as possible, remove any dust or grease. Apply an overlapping layer if the surface is wider than the tape.
- Temporary and emergency repairs: the tape can also be used on its own.
- Permanent repairs: can be used in combination with Bison Rubber Seal®. Bison Rubber Seal® can be applied directly as soon as the circumstances and weather conditions allow. Minimum layer thickness: 2 mm after drying when used in combination with Bison Rubber Seal®.
Properly sealed packages should be stored in a dry, cool, frost-proof location at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.