What is it?
- For sealing, protecting and repairing
- 100% waterproof
- Permanently elastic 750%
- Easy to apply (by cartridge gun)
- Bonds to almost all materials.
- Protection against corrosion and erosion
- All-weather and UV resistant
- Salt and chemical resistant
- Paintable (test first)
- Durable quality: durability of minimum 20 years (tested conform EN 1297)
- Waterbased, solvent-free, VOC-free, non-toxic
What does it do?
- Suitable for sealing, protecting and repairing virtually all materials, such as wood, concrete, stone, metal, zinc, bitumen, EPDM (test first), PVC, etc. Even good adhesion to PP/PE. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, such as bathrooms, roofs, cellars, walls and gardens.
- For waterproofing shower basins, floor seams, gutters, pipe conduits, window frame and skylight joints, ground level items, etc. Also suitable as anti-slip underlayer, metal and wood protection (for example, garden poles) and coating.
Do not use in temperatures ≤ +5°C.
Preliminary surface treatment
Surfaces must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease. Sand them if necessary.
Cartridge gun, spatula
Directions for use
- Apply coating with a cartridge gun and spread out within 10 to 15 minutes using a spatula or similar tool. After 30 to 60 minutes a surface skin forms, which can be loaded with (light) rainfall after 2 hours. Completely waterproof after 24 hours and is fully cured after 48 hours, depending on the layer thickness which is applied and ambient circumstances.
- Minimum layer thickness: 2 mm.
- Usage: 1.5-2.5 L/m2.
Minimum layer thickness: 2 mm.
Points of attention
- Do not apply at temperatures below +5°C. May be charged with (rain) water after 12 hours.
- If a joint sealant is used in combination with Rubber Seal®, we strongly recommend to use a neutral silicone sealant, for example a Silicone Sealant Construction, to prevent discoloration of the sealant.
- Properly sealed packages should be stored in a dry, cool, frostproof location at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.
- Shelf life: At least 18 months in unopened package. Opened packaging reduces the shelf life.
Rubber Seal Textile Tape
Strong and elastic textile tape for use in combination with BISON Rubber Seal