What is it?
- For temporary and permanent fixation
- Easy to use
- Fast and strong
- Moisture resistant
What does it do?
For bonding paper, cardboard, collages, metal foils, leather, felt, many plastics, textiles, Styrofoam® etc. with themselves and many other materials such as wood, ceramics, glass etc.
Do not use at temperatures below +10 °C.
Spray adhesive contains volatile, highly flammable solvents. Appropriate precautions should be taken when using and storing this product. When applying product to larger surfaces, ensure good ventilation in the working area.
The areas to be glued must be dry and free of any dust or grease.
Directions for use
- Shake aerosol spray can well prior to use.
- Rock solid bond: Immediate fixation: Apply adhesive to both sides. Allow to dry for at least 10 minutes, join parts and press or tap. No adjustments possible. Adjustable fixation: It is also possible to apply adhesive to one side and join the parts immediately. Adjustments are possible within 5 minutes, approx. drying time 24 hours.
- Reusable bond: Apply adhesive to one side (not the substrate). Allow to dry for at least 20 minutes, join parts and press well. The bonded object is now self-adhesive and can be removed and fixed again.
- After spraying, hold can upside down and press spray head until only propellant and no more adhesive comes out. This prevents clogging up of spray can.
Points of attention
Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Throw away only when completely empty. Do not breathe vapour. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition – Do not smoke. Without adequate ventilation accumulation of potentially explosive alloys possible. Keep out of reach of children.
Remove fresh stains immediately with benzine. Let dried stains soak in benzine.
Store in a dry, cool and frost free place.