What is it?
- • Extremely effective: removes the most stubborn spots and stains
- • Rapid results: allow it to work in for just a few seconds
- • Does not contain solvents
What does it do?
- Suitable for textiles and upholstery, such as carpets, furniture coverings and car upholstery.
- Stubborn stains including red wine, coffee, chocolate and shoe polish.
Do not use on metals or leather, or oriental carpets and fabrics unsuitable for wet cleaning.
Directions for use
- 1. Remove as much of the material as possible.
- 2. Rotate the spray head a quarter turn to ON.
- 3. Spray undiluted onto the surface to be cleaned and allow it to work in for a few seconds. Always work from the outsides to the centre of the stain.
- 4. Remove with a clean, absorbent cloth.
- 5. Rinse with hot water.
- 6. Rotate the spray head to OFF after use.
Points of attention
Before starting it is recommended to test the product on a small, unseen area.
Keep in a dark, cool place, in an upright position, during storage or transportation.