What is it?
- Scrub & clean: Use the rough scrub side to loosen the stain and the smooth side to clean up the dirt
- Extra large: 1 wipe is sufficient for cleaning both hands
- Easy to use: water, soap or white spirit unnecessary
- Clean: simply throw the tissue with the dirt in the rubbish bin
- Skin-friendly: lanolin nourishes the skin and prevents dryness and cracking skin
What does it do?
Cleanse your hands, tools and work surfaces. Effortlessly removes wet and partially dried paint stains, sealants, bitumen, polyurethane, polyurethane foam, adhesives, polyester filler, epoxy, oil, grease, petrol and ink.
Directions for use
Remove the lid of the can and remove the foil. Pull the first wipe from the center of the roll through the orifice. Take the desired quantity of wipes. Close the lid as soon as possible and prevent dehydration. For the best final result clean up stains as soon as possible. Have stains (partially) dried, put the cloth on the stain and leave it so the liquid from the cloth can be soaked up to soften the stain. Then loosen the stain with the scrub side and cleanl up the dirt with the smooth side.
Some synthetics can turn mat, test on a hidden place before use.
Store in tightly closed container in a dry, cool and frost-free place.