What is it?
- • Extremely powerful and easily removes burnt-on fat
- • Quickly removable
- • Fresh smell
What does it do?
- Suitable for use in the kitchen on the hot plate, cooker and oven.
- Degreasing household equipment.
Do not use on perspex or painted or vulnerable surfaces.
Directions for use
- 1. Rotate the spray head a quarter turn to ON.
- 2. Spray undiluted onto the surface to be cleaned and allow it to work in for a few seconds.
- 3. Rub in using a damp (dish)cloth or sponge.
- 4. Rinse with hot water.
- 5. Repeat this process if necessary.
- 6. Rotate the spray head to OFF after use.
- Cleaning kitchen equipment: spray it onto a damp cloth, rub it over the surfaces to be cleaned (remember to remove the plug from the electricity socket) and then dry it off.
Use Bison Stainless Steel Cleaner for a long-lasting, bright shine on stainless steel surfaces.
Points of attention
Before starting it is recommended to test the product on a small, unseen area.
Keep in a dark, cool place, in an upright position, during storage or transportation.